Here is our Platinum Sponsors for the 2nd Annual Golf Tournament held on 9/10/22. Also in addition to those on the banner were J. Clarke Construction and DLC Electric. We thank you and please visit these businesses to show your support!
Our Gold Sponsors were Parker Machine Co., Lake George Auto Marine, Wm J Varney American Legion, Lake Luzerne Auto Parts, Adirondack Bar n Grill, Kay’s Pizza, Cleveland Brothers Landscaping, Sportline, Holiday Inn Resorts – Lake George, Quality Builders, Pine Point Cottages & Motel and Ballston Spa National Bank. Our Silver Sponsor was Long Energy and we received raffle donations from Mohawk Industrial Werks, Holiday Inn Resorts – Lk George, Fort William Henry and Bend of the River Golf Course. We here at SWSC THANK YOU!!!
NYSSA VOUCHER – https://membership.nysnowmobiler.com/club/show/940
Gas Logs & Fuel Tax
Gas Log Books
Don’t forget if you need gas for your snowmobile or other off road vehicles to buy your gas at these station where we have our gas log books out
Stewarts – Lake George Rt 9
Stewarts– Lake Luzerne Rt 9n
Stewarts – Queensbury Rt 149
Stewarts – Queensbury Aviation Rd
Save receipts, fill out log and mail (if can’t be left locally)
Fuel Tax Assignment Form
Link to DMV for Renewing Registrations https://dmv.ny.gov/registration/how-renew-registration
News & Info
Join Our Email List
Are you on our e-mail list?
If not you are missing out on up to the minute Trail Condition Updates, Club News and Events and other important information.
Register Your Sled
Register Your Sled In New York State
Monthly Snowmobile Meetings: 2021-2022
The meeting schedule will be the first Monday of every month at 7pm from September thru April.
9/12/22 7pm @ American Legion Lake Luzerne
These establishments support snowmobiling and our club.
Please support those who support our sport!!
The American Legion Post 862
Lake Ave, Lake Luzerne, NY
Stop in and have a cold one; located right off the trail by the pole lines!
The Longhorn Restaurant & Pub
1379 Lake Ave., Lake Luzerne, NY 12846
Most charming Adirondack dining with room for the whole family. Full menu from shrimp scampi to homemade kids mac n cheese. Famous pulled pork nachos and Tiffany’s made from scratch soups. Enter as guests, leave as friends!
Holiday Inn Resort LG & TR’s Restaurant
2223 Canada St., Lake George, NY 12845
TR’s Restaurant is open 6:30am-10pm Weekends & until 9 Weekdays
TR’s Restaurant is open all season with award winning wings & ribs
Adirondack Bar & Grill
982 State Rt 149, Queensbury, NY 12804
Open 7 Days a week – 11am – 10pm
Full service restaurant, lunch & dinner, full length bar, outdoor deck with bar & dining. Located at the center of South Warren and North Warren Trails
Roaring Brook Ranch
2206 NY-9N, Lake George, NY 12845
Open 7 days a week
Local hotel offering snowmobile packages for SWSC members; in house restaurant.
Watch for events and specials.
Pine Point Cottages & Motel, LLC
1369 Lake Ave, Lake Luzerne NY 12846
Rustic cottages and motel located directly on the trail system right next to LongHorn Restaurant and Pub. Open year round!
Not on Trail
DeMattos Insurance Agency, Inc.
Tony DeMattos Jr.
158 Ridge St, PO Box 2022,
Glens Falls, NY 12801
M-F 8:30 to 4:30
Property, Casualty, Snowmobile, Auto, Home, Umbrella, Business/Commercial Insurance
Lake George Auto/Marine
1827 State Route 9, Lake George, NY 12845
Open M-F 8 to 6 and Sat 8-3
Your stop for snowmobile belts, oil, plugs and batteries.
Dunhams Bay Resort
2999 State Route 9L,
Lake George, NY 12845
Year round resort with a restaurant “The View” (open for dinner at 5pm)
The Resort is operational, check website for up to date information
510 Palmer Ave., Corinth, NY 12822
Pre-owned powersports sales including ATV’s, Snowmobiles, MotorcyclesNew Blizzard Snowmobile Trailers, Venture Boat Trailers & Princecraft Pontoon Boats!
Progressive Motorsports, Inc.
3058 State Rt 4, Hudson Falls, NY 12839
Your Full Line Ski-Doo Dealer!
- I will be a good sports enthusiast, and respect private and public property and the rights of all winter riders.
- I will not litter trails or camping areas, I will not pollute streams or lakes, I will pack out everything I pack in.
- I will respect other people’s property and rights.
- I will make myself and my snowmobile available to assist search and rescue parties. In the case of emergency, I will volunteer assistance.
- I will not damage a living tree, shrubs, or other natural features.
- I will not harass hikers, skiers, snowshoers, ice fishermen or other winter sportsmen. I will respect their rights to enjoy our recreational facilities.
- I will not harass wildlife and will avoid posted property. I will not snowmobile where prohibited.
- I will stay on marked trails, roads, or areas open to snowmobiles.
- I will obey all posted speed limits.
- I will obide by NYSSA rules of conduct and all NYS Laws that effect snowmobiling.
Links to our Neighboring Clubs
- Hague Sno-Goers Inc
- Indian Lake Snow – Premier website for weather and info pertaining to local area trails
- Saratoga Snowmobile Association
- North Warren Trailblazers
- Thurman Connection
To join our email list, please go to the